The Netherlands is world-renowned for its advantages for entrepreneurs. Many global entrepreneurs and investors have considered starting a business in the country. This guide explores the environment for setting up companies in the Netherlands. The advantages of starting a business include:
· 20% corporate tax, one of the lowest tax rates in Europe;
· No VAT is charged for transactions with EU member states;
· According to Forbes (2018), the Netherlands is the fourth largest commercial country in the world;
· The Netherlands has the largest number of double taxation treaties in the world;
· The Netherlands is a founding member of the European Union;
· Local enterprises enjoy a good reputation in world trade. In terms of representation, the Netherlands is a huge advantage.
· 93% of locals speak good English; many also speak French and German;
· High-quality workforce (the educational level ranks third in the world);
· Good atmosphere for international business;
· The Netherlands ranks fourth in the Global Report of the World Economic Forum and ranks first in Europe among the most competitive and innovative economies;
· A recent analysis by Thornton showed that establishing a Dutch company is one of the best choices for international investors.
· The Netherlands welcomes foreign investors and entrepreneurs: from small and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 500 multinational companies;
· With its political stability, strong legislation and excellent international relations, the Netherlands has attracted foreign companies active in any economic field.
On Demand International is your trusted partner for setting up a company in the Netherlands
Our company was founded in 2013 and since then we have assisted hundreds of entrepreneurs from more than 30 countries to conduct business in the Netherlands. While accumulating rich experience in this field of work, we have adjusted procedures to guarantee your business merger. Your success is the guarantee of our service.
Call – +91-9643460171
E-mail – [email protected]
Mention sharmaclassified when calling seller to get a good deal